Integrated Personal Approach
Using a wide array of traditional and alternative healing approaches, The Center for Holistic Healing works with a broad range of patients, many of whom are suffering from nutritional and stress-related illness. The Center for Human Holistics™ addresses and balances both physical and mental health needs of patients of all ages, adjusting to different developmental stages as necessary, and – always – working with each patient’s unique strengths to support their healing.
“Life is not merely to be alive, but to be well.“ ~Marcus Valerius Martial
How Can We Help You
If you’re interested in a personalized integrated plan, reach out today.
Integrated plans might include:
- Mental health assessment
- Lifestyle medicine
- Nutritional medicine
- Medication management
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Laboratory assessment
- Medical Auricular Acupuncture
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Cognitive Behavioral
- Life transition and spiritual beliefs
- Health counseling for disease management and health promotion
- Stress Management
- Consultation with a variety of traditional and complementary health providers including naturopaths, osteopaths, yoga teachers, psychologists, learning specialists, occupational therapists, and other medical doctors.